Growing company is looking for an experienced/driven Retail Sales Merchandiser. We are seeking an entry-level Retail Sales Merchandiser to service our large retail chain clients-merchandising our products, growing our brand and client base. Our sales merchandisers are self-starters, with a good base of product knowledge, dependable/punctual and professional in appearance and demeanor.
Ensure in all assigned accounts that products appear properly represented, in the correct quantities, and executed according to pre-established standards. This involves working closely with retailers, distributor(s) and client’s Key Account Manager teams to accurately identify sales and display execution opportunities, plan stock levels and monitor product freshness in the trade.
1. Ensure 100% execution and proper maintenance of every customer in assigned route.
· Provide best in class Customer Service meeting the specific requirements and expectations for every customer in assigned route, observing 100% alignment with the specific guidelines and execution pre-established standards provided by our clients
· Provide 100% “Shelf” execution for assigned brands in every account, assuring optimal pricing, freshness, and quality in all of our represented products.
· Secure “Sales”, “Display”, and “Reset” execution according to the expectation provided by the supervisor.
· Exercise “Negotiation” & “Account Management” with retailers (store managers) creating win-win business partnerships that translate into mutual benefits.
· Presentation” of thematic programs and promotions’ overview for retailers (store managers), outlining the specific elements involved in each program/promotion, (i.e. POS, tear pads, samplings, talent, etc.).
· Follow up” making sure all programs and promotions are executed 100% in alignment with pre-established standards.
2. Ensure 100% Compliance with Repsly App and its functionality.
Retail Sales Merchandiser is responsible to comply 100% with the proper use of Repsly and its functionality as directed by the immediate supervisor, including:
· Signing into Repsly at the beginning of the day.
· Checking in & out between accounts and checking out at the end of the day.
· Filling out every assigned activity as indicated on the mobile device for every customer.
· Filling out every assigned survey as indicated on the mobile device for every customer.
· Updating any relevant customer information in the mobile app.
· Scheduling customer visits including visit frequency and sequence.
· Comply with all requests and messages by the immediate supervisor on mobile device.
3. Ensure 100% compliance with Dracko’s Employee handbook.
Retail Sales Merchandiser is responsible to comply 100% with Dracko’s Employee Handbook pertaining to policies and procedures captured under the following chapters: 1) Introduction, 2) our team and work environment, 3) communications, 4) company property, purchases, and expenses, 5) employment processes, 6) performance issues, 7) benefits, 8) payroll, 9) safety.
4. Embrace 100% Team-work practices within the department and company-wide.
Retail Sales Merchandiser is responsible to embrace and practice teamwork while working at Dracko Merchandising, the following actions and behaviors serve as the foundation to secure this element within our workforce:
· Initiative providing support to department peers or immediate supervisor when needed.
· Treating each other with Respect
· Sharing best practices within the department and company-wide.
· Any other action in support of company peers, the supervisor or company-wide efforts.
· A clean driving record is required – a background check will be conducted.
· Must be able to lift 40lbs. with no restrictions.
· Must live within the territory boundaries as established.
· Must be computer literate. Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
· High School Diploma
· 1 year of experience in Merchandiser
· 1-year experience in Sales
· Valid Driver license
What we offer:
· Car Allowance
· Cell Phone Allowance
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 90 days of employment